Kuthona 28, 4716
- We find a boat heading to Magnimar and book passage.
- We arrive in Sirathu (village of lanterns) for the night.
- We party new year’s eve away.
Abadius 1, 4717
- We arrive in Abkin.
Abadius 2, 4717
- We arrive in Melfesh.
Abadius 3, 4717
- We arrive in Biston.
Abadius 4, 4717
- We arrive in Ilsurian.
Abadius 6, 4717
- We arrive in Whistletown.
Abadius 7, 4717
- We arrive in Whartle.
Abadius 10, 4717
- We arrive in Magnimar.
Abadius 11, 4717
- Pavo goes full retard and tells his dad everything about our quest for the shards; endangering us and everything he hope to accomplish.
- Bevaluu Zimantiu (Priestess of Desna) is interested in us going to Windsong Abbey.
- Pilla Linuveshi (a Harrower) has seen the Abbey after it was attacked. She’s in Sandpoint.
Abadius 12, 4717
- We speak with Bevaluu.
- The Abbey is built on a old temple to Groetus which happens to have a Doomsday Door on site.
Abadius 17, 4717
- An Elf (Ayamyra) comes to talk to us about going to the Windsong Abbey.
Abadius 20, 4717
- We go to Sandpoint.
Abadius 21, 4717
- We arrive in Sandpoint and talk to Pilla.
- There are redcaps and Giants at the Abbey.
Abadius 23, 4717
- We arrive at Windsong Abbey, scout it out, and commit our initial foray.
- We decided to ambush the Giants ( hill giants and ettins) in the village and wiped them out.
- From the Minds of Monsters (+ 1 Tome of Clear Thought) (recharges on Calistrial 20)
- Clear Windsong Abbey for Bevaluu Zimantiu.
- Retrieve a sliver of wood from the Chair of Calistria for Ayamyra.
- Fight off waves of Giants.