For the long, narrative version, go HERE. For the bullet points, continue below.
Kuthona 25, 4716
- We used a combination of Invisibility Sphere and Dimension Door to bypass the river of death. Inside the chamber we found a strangely carved pillar along with two Caulborn and a … brain sac.
- “Seek the Black Keep.” They told us about Undead and a Dark Rider we’d have to deal with. Then they “activated” the Dark Menhir (the pillar) and we were transported to the Dark Menhir in the Dark Forest.
- Horrid worm swarms ooze out of the menhir – the “price” for our transportation. We just Air Walked away from them.
- As we approach the keep, three Wyverns flew out of the castle to attack us.
- We dealt with the Wyverns, set up a new Invisibility Sphere and blazed into the keep through the Wyvern’s nest.
- We found a small library were a Puckwudgie was fucking a pair of legs with the entrails scooped out. So gross. Then four Wraiths attacked us from the bookcases. We killed the Puckwudgie and three Wraiths. The fourth Wraith fled and we gave chase.
- We found a lab/workshop. There is a Bonesage from Eox sitting in a chair. Maligast of Eox offers to chat. Maligast turned out to be a Lich! We managed to kill him, but he turned out to be just a Simulacrum.
- We found some cool scrying devices in a bag and we were able to see some horrible Fey horse-woman in a bath.
- In a huge hall, we we were attacked by the top half of the legs we’d seen earlier ( Mananangal). Still so very, very gross. During the battle, two Hungry Fogs pour out and attack us. We killed them all!
- + 1 Amulet of Natural Armor (1,000 gp)
- Book ( gp) C8
- From the Minds of Monsters (+ 1 Tome of Clear Thought) (recharges on Abadius 20)
- Spy Eyes (1,500 gp) x4
- Horseshoes of a Zephyr (3,000 gp) C6
- Leather Armor ( gp) C6
- Lesser Wings of Flying (Mechanical; 11,000 gp)
- Can cast another Divination on Kuthona 28.