Abadius 26, 4716
- We questioned Rickle Peaks (a ghost haunting a library). The most important information we gained was that Artathanatus is not here and that he never passed through the Doomsaday Door adjacent to the library that leads to a magical portal that transports people to a mountainous region “far away”.
- The Ghost joins us as we investigate the rest of the level.
- We went down to the next level and found a room with a central pillar. There was a door with another Doomsday Lock. So, we backed up and went down the other stairway, leading to a large cavern guarded by six Sea Drakes!
- There was nowhere else to go from the sea cave. So, we went back to the pillared room with the Doomsday Lock on the door.
- Grath found a magical Abjuration trap on the door. While trying to disable the trap, he set it off.
- Beyond the door, four shadow-like monsters attacked us from four sarcophagi. Onos was nearly killed, but we managed to kill the Shadow monsters.
- Depleted of many resources, we fell back to the lighthouse again and restored Gein Kafog’s Wisdom. He’s a priest of Zon-Kuthon and was able to give us some information; none of it terribly useful.
Abadius 27, 4716
- Before descending to the 4th-level again, we found our invisible “ghost.” It turned out to be some sort of scary Fey creature. He died quickly.
- We did a quick search of the library and found a secret door where we liberated several useful scrolls.
- We set of a rusty trap that only hurt Pavo a bit.
- Retrieve a sliver of wood from the Chair of Calistria for Ayamyra. (Got it).
- Return to the shrine of Desna to clean and possibly consecrate it.
- Consider using the Groetus Divination if we get stuck.